Monday, November 16, 2009

Girl Number Three

It was on November 16, 1983 when Lacey Dawn decided to join our family. Another sweet little girl weighing 6lbs, 14oz. I was still too young to remember too many details of that day, but I do remember being pretty excited to have another sister!
This is Lacey when she was just 2 weeks old. I remember her being a good little baby, hardly ever cried.
This is Lacey on her 10th birthday with our dog Sammy at her feet. She and Sammy were pals. I think Sammy only liked Lacey and Lacey was the only one that liked Sammy. He was such a mean little stinker.
Look at her go! Climbing our favorite tree in Kilgore.
Ha ha Lace....sorry but I had to put this one on here! This is my most favorite picture. This is what true camping hair looks like! And notice the toad accessory! I miss those days, miss catching those huge toads!


Lacey is quite an animal lover! She loved Buddy, the family poodle. If she wasn't snuggled up to him on the couch or dressing him in doll clothes she was toting him around!
Here is Lacey with her cute family....Zach, Kaidynce, Karter and Twitch the poodle!
Happy Birthday Lacey! Hope you had a great day! Love ya lots!


2 comments:

Jensen Memories said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Lacey and Zach said...

Thank you for taking the time to honor my birthday! I will have to get even though for that one crazy photo of me!!!! Talk about scary hair!!

Best of Fall