Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on the things that we are most thankful for. I think it is fair to say that Mom was most thankful for her family as are so many of us. When asked, "what is some advice about family," mom said this...."Stay so close. Even though things get tough and frustrating. I've never had a close family until I had my own little family and husband. When you get frustrated it's time for some space but not so much that you start to loose time and closeness with eachother."
I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving surrounded by lots of delicious food and most important of all.....lots of loved ones to make precious memories with!! Happy Thanksgiving and Enjoy!!

1 comment:

johnandjana said...

Your Mom was so right. Keep your family close and love them every minute even when times are tough.

Best of Fall